- WE PROBABLY DON’T HAVE ELECTION RESULTS YET…
The important thing is that we all feel terrible all the time.
- …BUT PEOPLE VOTED IN RECORD NUMBERS
Way to go America…we think.
- BERLIN MADAME TUSSAUD’S WAX MUSEUM TOSSES WAX TRUMP FIGURE IN DUMPSTER
Nice. Wax makes the best fire starter.
- FOOD HALL CHOMP SLATED TO OPEN THIS MONTH
Three years later, this will force us to admit Talin Market is gone for good.
- UNM SLAPS STUDENT JOURNALIST WITH DO-NOT-CONTACT ORDER FOLLOWING STRING OF TWITTER JOKES
That was a real nice First Amendment we had there once.
- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM WANTS $25 MILLION TO BOLSTER TOURISM
Given how most people we know make a living, our real concern is that it’s not more.
- CITY COUNCIL USES CORONAVIRUS RECOVERY MONEY TO HIRE PRIVATE SECURITY FOR PLAZA AND SHELTERS
Because rent-a-cops clearly topped the list of the biggest needs.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.