- WE PROBABLY DON’T HAVE ELECTION RESULTS YET…
The important thing is that we all feel terrible all the time.
- …BUT PEOPLE VOTED IN RECORD NUMBERS
Way to go America…we think.
- BERLIN MADAME TUSSAUD’S WAX MUSEUM TOSSES WAX TRUMP FIGURE IN DUMPSTER
Nice. Wax makes the best fire starter.
- FOOD HALL CHOMP SLATED TO OPEN THIS MONTH
Three years later, this will force us to admit Talin Market is gone for good.
- UNM SLAPS STUDENT JOURNALIST WITH DO-NOT-CONTACT ORDER FOLLOWING STRING OF TWITTER JOKES
That was a real nice First Amendment we had there once.
- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM WANTS $25 MILLION TO BOLSTER TOURISM
Given how most people we know make a living, our real concern is that it’s not more.
- CITY COUNCIL USES CORONAVIRUS RECOVERY MONEY TO HIRE PRIVATE SECURITY FOR PLAZA AND SHELTERS
Because rent-a-cops clearly topped the list of the biggest needs.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.