Advertise with SFR
As an advertiser in the Santa Fe Reporter, your message will reach a dynamic and involved audience: people often missed by the daily paper, radio or television advertising. The consistency of high-quality content in the paper combined with the loyalty of the Santa Fe Reporter readership will quickly build frequency and top-of-mind awareness for your points and product—faster than advertising in other media.
Advertising in SFR can jump-start a new business and grow the market share of an established business.
Your Promotional Solutions
The Santa Fe Reporter offers frequency discounts based on consistency. Our team will customize advertising and marketing packages for you no matter what your budget.
- Full Page: 10" W x 11" H
- Half Page Vertical: 4.85" W x 10.82" H
- Half Page Horizontal: 10" W x 5.23" H
- Quarter Page Vertical: 4.85" W x 5.23" H
- Quarter Horizontal: 10" W x 2.53" H
- Eighth Page: 4.85" W x 2.53" H
- Calendar Strip: 10" W x 1.5" H
- BACK PAGE Liner Ads
- BACK PAGE Display Ads:
- Large Square: 4.88" W x 4.1" H
- Small Square: 2.4" W x 1.6" H
- Rectangle: 4.8" W x 1.6" H
- Leaderboard: 10" W x 1" H
- INSIDE: Community Announcements; Legals; Mind, Body, Spirit; Employment; Service Directory
- DEADLINE: Mondays by noon
Our website features responsive design to display advertising across devices. Ads can be targeted to appear with our most popular content, such as food and arts.
Run-of-Site Advertising Sizes:
- Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels)
- Mobile Leaderboard (320 x 50 pixels)
- Medium Rectangle (300 x 250 pixels)
- Half Page (300 x 600 pixels)
- Newsletter Leaderboard (600 x 200 pixels)
- Standard Leaderboard (728 x 90 pixels)
SFR’s email newsletters are free to readers. Ask your advertising executive for the most up-to-date stats.
Newsletter Advertising Sizes:
Our online calendar features two advertising options. Get the featured listing by the week or the Calendar Sponsorship by the month.
Best of Santa Fe
The annual Best of Santa Fe issue publishes at the end of July.
- Nomination period begins on February 1. Readers are invited to write in their favorites through March 15. When votes are tallied, the six nominees with the highest number of votes make the final ballot.
- The official Best of Santa Fe ballot is live during the month of May. Winners are notified in private in early June and announced to the public in our end of July issue.
- Digital ad units on the nominating ballot include section and category sponsorships and run-of-site ads.
- Promotional packages include cards to distribute to voters and posters/media for your storefront.
- Free packet available for download at sfreporter.com/winBOSF.
Show Off and Be at the Party
Best of Santa Fe winners can purchase booth space for the free community celebration in the Santa Fe Railyard on July 29, 2022. Sign up to be a contest and event sponsor.