Winning Best of Santa Fe is a coveted honor. But, in order to win, you have to be nominated enough to become a finalist. Here’s how to make that happen:
- Advertise on the nominations ballot from February 1 - March 15, and the final ballot during the month of May.
- Campaign! The most effective way to campaign is free—engage your supporters! Get your friends, family and loyal customers to nominate you. Send newsletters, post on social media, hang posters in your storefront and offer special discounts to customers who help your campaign.
Advertising on the Nominations Ballot
Find a variety of advertising options to get your business at the top of mind for voters. Space is limited, and prices vary so contact your sales representative at email@example.com or 505-395-2904 for details. Find the list of categories here .
Get your business name listed directly below the write-in line and make it easy for voters to just click and nominate you instead of typing out an entry. PLUS, links to a photo of your choosing, with a description of your business and links to websites, social media and more.
- Includes name and logo, plus "about" button and social media
- Discount for nonprofits
Ad placement that appears directly beside a given category, i.e. “Best Burger.” Includes both desktop and mobile placements.
- 300x600 desktop - 300x250 mobile
- Purchase three or more and receive 20% off
Ad unit that appears periodically as voters scroll through categories in a given group. Includes both desktop and mobile placements. Placements take up virtually the entire screen.
- 970x250 desktop - 300x600 mobile
- Limited to eight advertisers
- Minimum 12.5% share of voice per advertiser
Ad unit that appears at the bottom of the section. Includes both desktop and mobile placements on section landing page.
- 728x90 desktop - 300x50 mobile
- Limited to two advertisers per section
- 50% share of voice per advertiser
Promote your business and campaign for votes!
Find the list of categories here .
Your Guide to Getting Votes
- Add the Best of Santa Fe logo to customer outbound communication such as emails and newsletters, as well as your print and online advertising.
- Post the ballot link to encourage voting on your website and social media pages.
- Use the hashtag #BOSF2023 on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Develop point of purchase displays, hang posters and distribute printed reminders to vote.