Photo Contest 2023
Get published in the Santa Fe Reporter, and win prizes!
We’ll award prizes from local restaurants and retailers for two winners in each category. Selected photos are printed in a February edition of SFR and are featured in a pop-up event benefiting student training by the New Mexico Fund for Public Interest Journalism.
Faces: Expressive, engaged people and animals. Please get permission from subjects when applicable.
Places: Outdoors and the built environment. Enough with the churches and the statues already. What else do you see?
Movement: Candid shots of action. Machines, dancers, atoms?
Odd: Weird, genre defying, not Photoshopped but funky. This is the wild card category.
- Entry fees are $5 per photo.
- There is no limit to the number of entries each photographer may make.
- All entries must be complete by Feb. 1.
- Photos must be submitted electronically at 300 DPI.
- Caption information including when and where the photograph was taken must be included. (New Mexico locations only, please.)
- Entrants must provide a contact email address. Paid contributors to SFR in the last year are not eligible.
Submission includes consent to reproduce your photo in Santa Fe Reporter publications and digital platforms.
Questions, contact Julie Ann Grimm at 988-7530 or email@example.com