- SALES OF CORONA BEER PLUMMET WHILE FACE MASKS SPIKE AND COVID-19 BECOMES MEDIA CIRCUS
We generally refrain from making jokes about death and dying, but if this is going to be a global population changing event, can we possibly get some student loan forgiveness now?
- SUPER TUESDAY WAS PROBABLY SUPER WEIRD
‘Twas deadline day and we didn’t hold the paper, but we hope you are laughing rather than crying.
- TRUMP SAYS HE’LL COME BACK TO NEW MEXICO “SOON”
Oh, word, man? We’re cool. Thanks, but, like, we’re good.
- CITY PUTS UP “SAY NO TO PANHANDLING” SIGN
Why help when you can judge?
- INSIDE THE ACTOR’S STUDIO HOST JAMES LIPTON AND TRADER JOE’S FOUNDER JOE COULOMBE DIE
Too bad we said that stuff about not making death jokes, because we had something about bad actors and frozen food locked and loaded.
- GOV. MICHELLE LUJAN GRISHAM SIGNS FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH BILL FOR LOW-INCOME STUDENTS
No joke: Everyone learns better on a full stomach.
- CONSTRUCTION COMING TO I-25
Construction not coming to that pothole near your house.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.