- GROUND BREAKS ON KIRTLAND AIR FORCE BASE FACILITY THAT COULD BE PART OF FUTURE SPACE FORCE
A lot of maybes and ifs, but … seems reasonable, all things considered.
- CALIFORNIA COURT SAYS INMATES CAN LEGALLY HAVE CANNABIS, THEY JUST CAN’T SMOKE IT
Trust us—it’s much better when you smoke it.
- OTERO COUNTY AT NEW MEXICO-MEXICO BORDER INVITES TRUMP TO VISIT
Turns out closing checkpoints increases crime; y’know, like people said it would.
- ACTRESS JENNIFER GARNER VISITS MIGRANT SHELTER IN DEMING
- KIDS COUNT DATA BOOK RANKS NEW MEXICO 50th FOR CHILD
Having that Space Force building ought to lift their spirits, though.
- OH, BUT WAIT—US CENSUS DATA SAYS NEW MEXICO SPENDS SIGNIFICANTLY LESS PER STUDENT THAN OTHER STATES
Surprise! Speaking of things doing other things that everyone said they would …
- SINGING SHOW THE VOICE OPENS APPLICATIONS FOR ALBUQUERQUE AUDITIONS
Breaking news: SFR staffer heard polishing up on an a cappella version of “What’s Going On” by Four Non-Blondes.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.