- THREE MORE ENTRADA PROTESTERS HAVE CHARGES DROPPED
Turns out we’re allowed to assemble peacefully—who knew?
- SANTA FE GRANDMOTHER WHO DROVE DRUNK WITH GRANDCHILD HANGING OUT OF THE CAR GETS PROBATION
Things would have been far worse for her if she’d protested the Entrada.
- SPACEPORT WANTS MORE MONEY
Perhaps a sugary drink tax is the shot in the arm they need…
- JUDGE RULES FORMER SANTA FE UNIVERSITY OF ART & DESIGN STUDENTS CAN MOVE FORWARD WITH LAWSUIT
We’d have thought they’d want spend that energy finding other schools to attend, but this is also probably not a total waste of time.
- MAKERS OF CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY BUY LAND IN MEXICO IN APPARENT BID TO STALL TRUMP’S WALL
In other words, that one party game is more politically active than you.
- CHARLES MANSON DIES
The scariest part is that some of you reading this just went, “Oh no!”
- FCC ANNOUNCES PLAN FOR NET NEUTRALITY REPEAL
Congrats, current administration—you’ve now hit cartoonish levels of super-villainy.