1. HOUSE BILL 123, WHICH WOULD MAKE BANNING BOOKS HARDER, ADVANCES
Fucking a-right it did.
2. SOME COUNTY EMPLOYEES GET 6% RAISES
Others to get mud hurled into their eyes.
3. FARMINGTON COPS WHO SHOT MAN AFTER SHOWING UP AT WRONG HOUSE WON’T FACE PROSECUTION
OK, but can we get them Google Maps or something? Even a good old-fashioned Rand McNally at this point would be good.
4. ATTORNEY GENERAL RAUL TORREZ TRAVELS TO DC TO TESTIFY ABOUT HARMFUL SOCIAL MEDIA
Could the country unite behind the idea that Facebook is bad for everyone?
5. BEST OF SANTA FE 2024 NOMINATIONS OPEN NOW AT VOTE.SFREPORTER.COM
Don’t forget to vote for your favorite comptroller, best thread repository, most annoying pothole and more!
6. NEARLY ALL PREVIOUSLY HALTED SANTA FE PUBLIC SCHOOL BUS ROUTES BACK ON TRACK
Kids to continue reminding you about that huge project due with little to no runway left.
7. EPA DECLARES PFAS AS HAZARDOUS WASTE
And it should only take the US military another 100 years to agree to clean up the messes it made with the stuff.