1. LAWMAKERS TO CONSIDER MORE THAN 20 CRIMEFIGHTING BILLS
Sometimes it feels like McGruff died for our sins for no good reason at all!
2. NM FILM OFFICE ECONOMIC IMPACT STUDY SAYS FILM INDUSTRY GOOD FOR GROWTH AND MONEY
Almost like creating jobs for people is good for their prosperity or something.
3. PNM WANTS TO UP RATES IN 2025
Cue the prolonged and confusing review processes.
4. BIDEN’S APPROVAL RATING DROPS TO 15-YEAR LOW
We’d make a joke, but no way we’re touching that one just now.
5. SANTA FE SETS NEW GUIDELINES ABOUT WHEN TO USE THE CITY SEAL VS CITY LOGO
More critical policymaking from City Hall.
6. LEGISLATIVE SESSION BEGINS
We can’t wait for all those hot political takes.
7. NEW CITY COUNCILORS SAY THEY’RE READY TO ADDRESS PLAZA CENTER WHERE THE OBELISK ONCE STOOD
“OK, but we’re going to make this a total fucking nightmare the whole time,” says entire city.