1. SNOW MAKES MONDAY SO MUCH WORSE
Well, at least the city plowed the—oh, wait, nevermind.
2. KILLERS OF THE FLOWER MOON ACTOR LILY GLADSTONE MAKES HISTORY AS FIRST INDIGENOUS PERSON TO WIN A GOLDEN GLOBE
She’d win a statue from the About Time-sies Awards if such a thing existed.
3. TRUCK AT SANTA FE AIRPORT CATCHES FIRE, NO ONE HARMED
Though it feels like a bad omen when a de-icing truck catches fire.
4. LEGISLATURE READIES FOR SPENDING DECISIONS ON RECORD-BREAKING BILLIONS
Our suggestion: Pay teachers more and/or pay teachers more.
5. OPPENHEIMER WON A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM GLOBES, TOO
Such as the Weirdest Way to Gloss Over the Actual Human Cost of the Nuclear Bomb at Home and Abroad Award?
6. SANTA FE SLOWLY GETS BACK TO REALITY AFTER THE HOLIDAYS
Martin Luther King Day will be here before you know it.
7. NM AG SAYS 2020 FAKE GOP ELECTORS CAN’T BE PROSECUTED.
Who else is hoping for an asteroid before this year’s presidential election?