1. JOHN MALKOVICH SPOTTED FILMING IN POJOAQUE
Please let it be a Con Air prequel—we ask for so little.
2. SUPREME COURT UPHOLDS CHANGES TO CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT MAPS
They were gerrymandered to favor Dems, court rules, but not that gerrymandered.
3. NEW STUDY SAYS NEW MEXICANS ARE HAPPY WITH HOUSING CONDITIONS
We had to check its veracity, but it’s about the literal physical condition of houses; finding housing still an ever-loving nightmare.
4. CITY MANAGER JOHN BLAIR WON’T BE SUSPENDED AFTER ALL
General vibe around City Hall to feel weird for months to come, however.
5. NEW CHILDREN’S BOOK FEATURES MARTY THE MOOSE, WHO CAPTURED SANTA FEANS’ HEARTS WHEN HE PASSED THROUGH SOME MONTHS AGO
Call us when we can hug the moose.
6. NEW US METHANE-CAPTURE RULES MIMIC NEW MEXICO RULE
Just think of what else the nation could capture.
7. ROSWELL UFO MUSEUM SAYS 5 MILLION VISITORS HAVE COME THROUGH
In your face, art museums everywhere!