1. ST. JOHN’S METHODIST EXPECTS TO SELL 20,000 POUNDS IN ANNUAL PUMPKIN SALE
The very best parking lot pumpkin patch around.
2. CITY MANAGER JOHN BLAIR APOLOGIZES FOR KEEPING LETTER SECRET FROM COUNCILORS
PS: We’re still waiting for city correspondence we formally requested in February.
3. THREAT OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN AVERTED
This movie is so boring.
4. CITY COUNCIL RACE HEATS UP BEFORE NOVEMBER ELECTION
Well, maybe not “heats up,” but that sounded better than “continues in the regular fashion.”
5. IT’S CLOSE TO PEAK ASPEN LEAF-PEEPING
Stop scrolling and get up that mountain.
6. RENOVATED TRAIN DEPOT REOPENS IN SANTA FE RAILYARD
Just in time for quintessential holiday photo snaps.
7. FT. MARCY NEIGHBORS SAY PICKLEBALL COURTS PLAN WILL BE TOO NOISY
But wouldn’t silent parks kind of suck?