1. MARK RONCHETTI’S FORTHCOMING PODCAST HITS THE NEWS BEFORE OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
Who, precisely, are the Ronchettis going to sue for this “leak?”
2. VICE REPORTEDLY HEADED FOR BANKRUPTCY
From what source are we supposed to see snippy YouTube vids now? Axios?!?
3. FILM UNION WRITERS STRIKE ONGOING
We need a deal to save us from more reality TV.
4. NETFLIX TO FILM SPORTS MOVIE REZ BALL IN NEW MEXICO
Good thing someone wrote this thing before the strike, huh?
5. CENTER FOR CONTEMPORARY ARTS TO REOPEN CINEMA THIS WEEK WITH VERTIGO
“Hmmmmm,” says entire city.
6. CHARTER COMMISSION PUNTS ON PROPOSAL TO BOLSTER URBAN FARMING
We care about the environment in Santa Fe, sure, but we don’t want to actually get our hands dirty.
7. PRINCE CHARLES IS NOW KING CHARLES
A strong contender for SFR’s annual Who Care-sies awards.