1. 2023 LEGISLATIVE SESSION KICKS OFF
Our legislators may not be paid, but nothing stops them from taking Ziploc bags to the dinners lobbyists host for them.
2. FILM COMPANY SUES INSURANCE COMPANY AFTER $60 MILLION JURY AWARD FOR INJURED WORKER
Black Label Media and No Exit Film say insurers should’ve settled for $9 million; how about don’t force the guy into dangerous situation in the first place?
3. BLOOD BANKS IN SANTA FE, NATIONWIDE SEE SHORTAGES, NEED DONORS
Has anyone questioned Dracula?
4. SANTA FE PREP STUDENT WINS COUNTY SPELLING BEE
Just don’t get too caught up in the glory of the bee, kid.
5. SANTA FE DATA PLATFORM SAYS NEED FOR BILINGUAL EDUCATION IS RISING
6. BOXCAR RESTAURANT AND NIGHTCLUB AT ODDS WITH LANDLORD
If there’s one thing Santa Fe doesn’t need, it’s fewer options for things to do at night.
7. CITY COUNCIL SCHEDULES SPECIAL MEETING FOR SATURDAY TO DISCUSS OLD PECOS TRAIL DEVELOPMENT
Now people who have jobs can show up and talk about it.