Promote your business and campaign for votes!
Being a part of SFR's Best of Santa Fe 2020 reader's poll offers you a unique marketing opportunity to promote your business and attract more customers.
Use these free, "ready-to-go" advertising resources to get the most out of your campaign. Find the list of categories here.
We have provided logos and posters for your use. We've also provided some social media ideas and things you can do to increase awareness of your business using social media tools.
Use the logo to:
- Add to customer outbound communication such as emails and newsletters.
- Promote the link to the ballot from your homepage.
- Develop point of purchase displays.
- Include in your print and online advertising.
Your Social Media Guide to Getting Votes
- Post the Best of Santa Fe 2020 ballot link to encourage voting on your website and social media pages.
- Use the hashtag #BOSF2020 on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to watch for updates and mentions.
- Post on the Yelp and UrbanSpoon message boards.
- Post messages on any other social networks you may use such as Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
For more information about advertising opportunities and customized print materials, please contact your sales representative.