New Mexico health officials today announced 133 new positive test results for COVID-19, bringing the statewide total to 7,493.
McKinley County accounted for the most new cases—58—followed by San Juan County with 31.
As of today, 193 people are hospitalized and the health department has designated 2,728 COVID-19 cases as recovered.
In response to a query by SFR, the health department says Santa Fe County has designated 92 of its 137 cases as recovered. Thus far, 17 people have been hospitalized here.
The state also reported nine new deaths, bringing the total number of fatalities statewide to 344.
- 12 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 1 new case in Cibola County
- 1 new case in Curry County
- 7 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 1 new case in Eddy County
- 2 new cases in Lea County
- 1 new case in Luna County
- 58 new cases in McKinley County
- 4 new cases in Otero County
- 2 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 3 new cases in Sandoval County
- 31 new cases in San Juan County
- 1 new case in San Miguel County
- 1 new case in Taos County
- 1 new case in Union County
- 1 new case in Valencia County
- 2 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County
- 4 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Prison Facility
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County who had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Robin House Assisted Living Center in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 90s from Doña Ana County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 40s from McKinley County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 80s from McKinley County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second female in her 80s from McKinley County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 90s from McKinley County who had underlying conditions and was a resident of the Little Sisters of the Poor facility in Gallup.
- A male in his 50s from Sandoval County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 50s from San Juan County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County who was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque in Albuquerque
- Avamere Rehab at Fiesta Park in Albuquerque
- Aztec Health Care in Aztec
- Bear Canyon Nursing and Rehab Center in Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes in Farmington
- Belen Meadows in Belen
- Bonney Family Home in Gallup
- Camino Healthcare in Albuquerque
- Casa De Oro Center in Las Cruces
- Casa Del Sol Center in Las Cruces
- Casa Maria Health Care Center in Roswell
- Cedar Ridge Inn in Farmington
- Central Desert Behavioral Health in Albuquerque
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab in Clayton
- Dungarvin New Mexico, LLC in Gallup
- Good Samaritan Society in Grants
- Heartland Continuing Care Center in Portales
- La Vida Llena in Albuquerque
- Legacy Santa Fe in Santa Fe
- Life Care Center of Farmington in Farmington
- Little Sisters of the Poor in Gallup
- McKinley Care Center in Gallup
- MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care of Santa Fe in Santa Fe
- Pacifica Senior Living Center Santa Fe in Santa Fe
- Prime Care Assisted Living in Albuquerque
- Red Rocks Care Center in Gallup
- Retirement Ranches, Inc. in Clovis
- Robin House Assisted Living Center in Albuquerque
- San Juan Center in Farmington
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites in Albuquerque
- Sundance Care Home in Gallup
- Tohatchi Area Opportunity Services (TAOS) in Tohatchi
- Uptown Genesis in Albuquerque
- The Village at Alameda in Albuquerque
- The Village at Northrise in Las Cruces
- Wellbrook Transitional Rehabilitation Center in Farmington
According to a state news release, statewide totals have been adjusted to reflect correction of the following errors: Three cases that have been identified as duplicates—one each in Bernalillo, McKinley County and San Juan counties. One previous case in Santa Fe County was not lab confirmed. County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19.
- Bernalillo County: 1,445
- Catron County: 2
- Chaves County: 44
- Cibola County: 137
- Colfax County: 5
- Curry County: 52
- Doña Ana County: 449
- Eddy County: 20
- Grant County: 15
- Guadalupe County: 20
- Harding County: 1
- Hidalgo County: 1
- Lea County: 26
- Lincoln County: 2
- Los Alamos County: 6
- Luna County: 8
- McKinley County: 2,348
- Otero County: 22
- Quay County: 5
- Rio Arriba County: 43
- Roosevelt County: 37
- Sandoval County: 559
- San Juan County: 1,692
- San Miguel County: 15
- Santa Fe County: 137
- Sierra County: 1
- Socorro County: 50
- Taos County: 25
- Torrance County: 33
- Union County: 4
- Valencia County: 74
Cases among people being held by federal agencies
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 2
- Otero County Prison Facility: 59
- Otero County Processing Center: 92
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 17
Cases among people being held by the Mexico Department of Corrections
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 1
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 2
- Otero County Prison Facility: 42
*Per the health department, hospitalization figures include people who were tested elsewhere but are hospitalized in New Mexico, but don't include people who were tested here but are hospitalized out of state.