1. MEXICAN GRAY WOLF ASHA IS ON THE MOVE AGAIN.
If we’re lucky, she’ll team up with Marty for a Western take on Milo and Otis.
2. ELECTION FINALLY OVER
Finally, we can answer the door again rather than hitting the deck and pretending we aren’t home.
3. CITY COUNCILORS TO VOTE ON SUSPENDING CITY MANAGER OVER FAILURE TO DISCLOSE “SECRET LETTER”
The vote is scheduled for 97 days after the state sent the letter in question. Talk about the wheels of justice...
4. LEGISLATIVE FINANCE COMMITTEE REPORT NOTES FILM INCENTIVES HAVE LOWER RETURN ON INVESTMENT THAN OTHER STATE PROGRAMS
Sure, but are those other programs as sexy?
5. THE INTERNET CONCLUDES RON DESANTIS IS WEARING LIFTS IN HIS WEIRD COWBOY BOOTS
Even though we love a short king, there are a million other reasons to worry about this guy.
6. IN-N-OUT ANNOUNCES ALBUQUERQUE ARRIVAL IN 2027
No word on when New Mexicans will gain a better caliber of news to be super-pumped about.
7. “AIR FORCE ASKS CONGRESS TO PROTECT ITS NUCLEAR LAUNCH SITES FROM ENCROACHING WIND TURBINES” IS A REAL ASSOCIATED PRESS HEADLINE WE SAW THIS WEEK
“Wind turbines” and “nuclear launch” aren’t words anyone wants to see in the same sentence.