1. HOLY GHOST CAMPGROUND IN PECOS REPORTEDLY HAUNTED
This is New Mexico, though, so it might be quicker to name the places that aren’t haunted.
2. SANTA FE PUBLIC SCHOOLS CUTS BUS ROUTES DUE TO DRIVER SHORTAGE
Childless Santa Feans to continue galavanting, sipping their drinks.
3. WINTER JUST KINDA POPPED UP THERE PRETTY SUDDENLY, HUH?
And our sweaters still smell like mothballs.
4. JAVELINAS DESTROY ARIZONA GOLF COURSE
It’s not very often that javelinas trend on social media, so we call that a win.
5. RISK ASSESSMENT SAYS SANTA FE FIRE DEPARTMENT NEEDS MORE AMBULANCES
In the meantime, try not to get hurt.
6. PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN PUSHES FOR NEW STUDENT LOAN RELIEF PLAN
The new proposal takes into account whether you’ve been paying for 25 years and still can’t get the alumni association to stop calling you.
7. MAYOR ALAN WEBBER PUSHES FOR STATE TO AMEND CONSTITUTIONAL PROVISION THAT PREVENTS LOCAL GOVERNMENT FROM REGULATING GUNS
Y’know, since sweeping attempts to regulate guns went so well for the governor this year.