1. SHERIFF’S OFFICE WANTS TO IMPLEMENT LICENSE PLATE-READING CAMERAS
You know, just like in science fiction stories about how technology like that is the worst?
2. SHIRLEY MacLAINE LISTS SANTA FE HOME FOR $4.3 MILLION
Sister Sara could buy a buncha mules if that sales goes through.
3. FEDS SOLVE THEFT OF 2 MILLION DIMES FROM US MINT TRUCK
Considering inflation, maybe they shoulda gone for quarters instead.
4. EARLY RESPONSE TO LAW MAKING SCHOOL YEAR LONGER HAS BEEN MIXED
Oh, no way, furreal?!
5. HOUSE CLOSES IN ON THREE WEEKS WITHOUT A SPEAKER
We once went three weeks without a breakfast burrito. We don’t recommend it.
6. PEOPLE BEHIND SIPAPU AND PAJARITO TAKE OVER SANDIA PEAK SKI AREA
We love how that item would read as utterly baffling to anyone not from around here.
7. LOCAL COMPANY H&A EMBROIDERY MAKES “MARTY THE MOOSE SHIRTS”
Perhaps the greatest sartorial achievement in the history of local clothes.