1. GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM SAYS STATE AGENCIES MUST PHASE TO ELECTRIC CARS WITHIN THE NEXT 12 YEARS
The future is later!
2. NEW HEALTH ORDER AIMED AT COMBATTING SYPHILIS SURGE
Now that’s the kind of thing you put on a billboard.
3. ALBUQUERQUE CONDITIONS TOO WINDY FOR BALLOON FIESTA’S FAREWELL MASS ASCENSION
You’ll just have to remember times you saw other things float in the past.
4. 15th SANTA FE INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL KICKS OFF
Eat shit, Marvel!
5. TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT MOVIE KICKS OFF, TOO
Maybe we should all just start sending Swift a few bucks every month? It would require way less effort.
6. FOLIAGE FANS FLOCK TO NEW MEXICO FOR FALL COLOR CHANGE
Plus they leave their jackets everywhere when it gets hot in the afternoon.
7. SFPD REPORTS FEWER CRIMES
Probably everyone is busy looking at the pretty leaves.