1. MEOW WOLF TO FLY AT INTERNATIONAL BALLOON FIESTA
So much hot air.
2. STILL NO CHARGES FOR TOPPLED KIT CARSON OBELISK
Don’t worry. Don’t the feds always have everything under control?
3. GIULIANI SUED FOR UNPAID LEGAL FEES
It’s wild to think the whole world respected this weirdo after 9/11.
4. VLADEM CONTEMPORARY TO OPEN THIS WEEKEND
It’s been a long road, but Guadalupe Street finally has a place locals can visit once then forget about forever.
5. NEW MEXICO TELLS US ENERGY DEPARTMENT TO DIG UP LOS ALAMOS WASTE PITS RATHER THAN CAP THEM
Another chapter in the nuclear monster timeline, for which we’re gonna coin the term “Guadzilla” right now.
6. TV TALKSHOWS WALK BACK PLANS TO RE-START DURING WGA/SAG STRIKE
Bill Maher to continue existing, though—can’t win ‘em all
7. ALBQUERQUE JOURNAL ASSIGNS FORMER COPS REPORTER “GOOD NEWS” BEAT
If that’s not excellent spin doctoring, we don’t know what is.