1. DAILY NEWSPAPER SPARKS LIVEY DEBATE WITH CLAIM ABOUT THE INVENTOR OF THE BREAKFAST BURRITO
As the inventors of the printing press, we’re aghast.
2. MARTY SANCHEZ LINKS DE SANTA FE MANAGER WANTS TO MAKE GOLF COURSE AN OFFICIAL BIRD SANCTUARY
Sorry, fellow hackers, this designation will not increase your birdie count during the round.
3. AMERICAN RAILROAD WORKERS COULD STRIKE SOON
And those strikes last all the livelong day.
4. PLAZA HOLIDAY LIGHTS COME ON AT “3″ DURING THE COUNTDOWN
Call your doctor if premature electrification is affecting your life.
5. 24-HOUR CANNABIS DISPENSARY OPENS IN LAS CRUCES
Meanwhile, Santa Fe still turns into a pumpkin at 8:30 pm.
6. STATE’S CHIEF JUSTICE FLOATS EXEMPTING GOVERNMENT BUILDING VIDEOS, ETC FROM NM SUNSHINE LAW
Jail beatings? Hard evidence of corruption? Yeah, move along, nothing to see here.
7. “SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE” AT SANTA FE SKI BASIN TURNS OUT TO BE MAGA BRICK, COPS SAY
A friendly reminder to carry enough weed and water to be stuck on the closed road for half a day.