1. PRIDE MONTH DRAWING TO A CLOSE WITH MORE EVENTS TO COME
Reminder: You can be an ally and accomplice to queer and trans folks all the time—no special month needed.
2. OTERO COUNTY COMMISSION CERTIFIES ELECTION RESULTS UNDER DURESS
We’re not kidding: Commissioner Couy Griffin, who voted against certification, got his “cowboy” bona fides at Euro Disney.
3. US FOREST SERVICE ADMITS TO MISCALCULATIONS IN REPORT ON BIGGEST FIRE IN STATE HISTORY
Eighty pages of oops.
4. STATE CANNABIS CONTROL DIVISION DIRECTOR RESIGNS LESS THAN A YEAR IN
The Great Reshuffle meets New Mexico poker.
5. GAS SITUATION AFFECTING EVERYONE FROM DRIVERS, AIR TRAVELERS AND SO ON
Don’t we have more Magic New Mexico Refund Bucks on the way soon?
6. MEMBERS OF SANTA FE BANDS D NUMBERS, FLAMINGO PINK! RELEASE SURPRISE ALBUM AS HUSH MONSTER
Other local bands react by tightening their cover set, weaponizing term “support.”
7. OLDEST TREE CLIMBING REPTILE FOSSIL FOUND NEAR CHAMA
Now, if they can just find the leak in the village water system, they’ll be in business.