1. BOB SAGET DEAD AT 65
And given that his non-Full House stuff was filthy, he’d probably prefer that we roast him—so just let us say this: How rude!
2. PANEL TO INVESTIGATE WHETHER “STRONG MAYOR” SYSTEM IS WORKING OUT
Why not just ask everyone struggling to survive here amid skyrocketing rents or the Plaza obelisk or lack of police transparency and so on? But cool little sleeves-rolled-up Facebook videos, Alan.
3. FLORIDA FIRM TO PROCESS NEW MEXICO INMATE MAIL
We’re picturing alligators in spectacles and those green banker visors. It also probably sucks having your mail read.
4. YOU’LL LIKELY SEE MORE CANCELED TOURS, FEWER IN-PERSON EVENTS AS OMICRON NUMBERS SURGE
This. Pandemic. Is. Not. Over. And. We. Still. Need. To. Be. Careful.
5. NEW YORK CYCLIST COMES THROUGH SANTA FE ON NATIONWIDE BICYCLE TOUR OF STATE CAPITOLS
We’ve been bored during COVID, too, but this is a whole other thing.
6. SANTA FE MEDIAN HOME PRICES STILL RISING
Just check any social media chatter from recent transplants asking if all the food here has to be spicy, and you’ll see part of the problem.
7. AGUA FRÍA STREET APARTMENT COMPLEX IN THE WORKS
Cue the “I’ve got mine, screw everyone else!” set.