1.STARLINK SATELLITE CHAIN VISIBLE OVER SANTA FE
It’s not a UFO, but we know the truth is boring.
2. ROAD TO LOS ALAMOS BLOCKED BY MASSIVE ROCK SLIDE
Or is it?
3. EASY-BAKE OVEN COMPETITIVE COOKING SHOW TO FILM IN NM
We can’t wait to share our recipe for Melted Barbie Biscuits.
4. LEGISLATIVE SESSION INCLUDES PLANS TO USE FED STIMULUS MONEY
Please hold your applause until everyone abides by the separation of powers.
5. AMAZON WEB SERVICES OUTAGE SHROUDS INFO FOR MEDIA, SCHOOLS AND BUSINESSES
When we say it broke the internet we really mean it this time.
6. TV REPORTS CHRISTMAS TREES MIGHT BE MORE PRICEY THIS YEAR
Too bad there aren’t thousands of acres of national forest around here where you can cut your own with a permit for $15.
7. WINTER HAS NOT OFFICIALLY STARTED YET
Anyone else think it’s hard to be jolly when it’s too hot for sweaters?