1. SCORCHING HEAT SO FAR IN SEPTEMBER
And we don’t just mean the chile.
2. OBELISK LOOMS IN FIRST MAYORAL CANDIDATE FOURM
Stone slabs for some, miniature American flags for others.
3. NM SUPREME COURT SAYS IMPERFECT TAIL LIGHTS ARE OK
Turn signals also remain optional as long as you psychically transmit your intentions, though there’s not case law on this yet.
4. TESLA TO OPEN SALES AND REPAIR AT NAMBE PUEBLO
Elon Musk still a super-creep.
5. CITY FILES 2020 FISCAL AUDIT NINE MONTHS LATE—THE SECOND CONSECUTIVE LATE AUDIT FILING
“Blank does blank late” might as well be the city slogan.
6. DA’S OFFICE HIRES A LITERAL DOG
7. MEOW WOLF UNION SEEKS ONLINE SUPPORT FOR STALLED NEGOTIATIONS
Maybe a little Tik-Tok swaying would sway management?