1. STATE REPORTEDLY RAKED IN MORE THAN $600 MILLION IN FILM SPENDING DURING THE PANDEMIC
And roughly half of that was just for Mario Lopez’s AC Slater wigs.
2. NEW MEXICO GAS STATIONS NOW LIABLE FOR DWIs
Soon, glass and aluminum manufacturers will be on the hook for the containers.
3. FORMER SPORTOs BECOME BRAND AMBASSADORS FOR TAOS BAKES
We don’t know who Troy Aikman or Erin Andrews are, but if you want to talk about science and comic books, come find us.
4. MORE MEETINGS FOR MIDTOWN CAMPUS ARE COMING
How many meetings do we need around here? Make it a fucking dog park or whatever already—we’re all sick of talking about it.
5. TOM UDALL NAMED AMBASSADOR TO NEW ZEALAND
Do you think it’s because he’s just super into Flight of the Conchords?
6. VACCINATION LOTTERY IMPACT UNCLEAR
Nothing more New Mexican than a big ol’ plan that doesn’t really accomplish much of anything in the end.
7. COUNTY CHANGES TUNE ON INDOOR-ONLY CANNABIS GROW CONCERNS
The sun’s gotta be good for something around here.