1. FORREST FENN ESTATE SUED BY FRENCH TREASURE HUNTER WHO CLAIMS DEAD FORMER GALLERIST KEPT FAMED TREASURE FOR HIMSELF
We know these words, they’re just strange in a row.
2. CITY ANNOUNCES $1 MILLION PLAN TO RESTORE DOWNTOWN RAILYARD DEPOT
No good on the “Multi-Cultural” mural, but that building no one thinks of hits the docket ASAP.
3. MEDIAN SANTA FE HOME PRICE SOARS ABOVE $600,000
But it’s all worth it to know that little Railyard building will be shiny soon.
4. NEW MEXICANS WHO RETURN TO WORK AND STOP RECEIVING UNEMPLOYMENT ELIGIBLE FOR $1,000
Only $599,000 left to go on your road to home ownership!
5. FULLY VACCINATED PEOPLE STILL GETTING COVID-19
It’s almost like “I’m tired of this,” and “This is sincerely over,” are two different things!
6. KRQE APOLOGIZES AFTER REPORTER LARRY BARKER BACKS GOV’S PRESS SECRETARY AGAINST A WALL WITH WAGGING FINGER AT CANNABIS PRESS CONFERENCE
It wasn’t cool when you chased Judge Fran into the bathroom and it’s not cool now.
7. OLYMPIC RUNNER SHA’CARRI RICHARDSON SUSPENDED AFTER POSITIVE CANNABIS TEST
Absurd—if you’ve ever run high, you know cannabis isn’t really enhancing anyone’s physical prowess.