1. DONGCOPTER VISITS RIGHT-WING SHERIFF’S CAMPAIGN EVENT FOR ABQ MAYOR
Some local media blurred the image, but SFR wouldn’t dream of it.
2. SUPREME COURT RULES PUBLIC HEALTH CLOSURES ARE CONSTITUTIONAL (AGAIN)
We’re eagerly awaiting the next effort to clog up the courts on this question.
3. NEW MEXICO VACCINE LOTTERY PROMISES MILLIONS IN PRIZES
Because schools totally have enough money.
4. MEXICAN GRAY WOLF PUPS GET CROSS-FOSTERED IN RECORD NUMBERS
5. FIRES IN ARIZONA HAVE NM FEELING SMOKY
Unrelated: It’s less than three weeks before it’s legal to carry weed here.
6. CITY ARTS AND CULTURE COMMISSION SHOULDN’T BE THE BODY THAT DECIDES THE FUTURE OF THE SITE OF THE FORMER OBELISK
Yeah—that’s for Santa Feans as a whole to scream at each other about for the rest of all time.
7. GEORGIA O’KEEFFE MUSEUM TO RELOCATE, EXPAND
Making a bigger version of a museum dedicated to a white lady who once said New Mexico belonged to her is totally in line with how things are going around here lately