1. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
Look forward to all the limited edition rainbow bullshit from mainstream brands!
2. SANTA FE HIGH, CAPITAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS GRADUATE
Welcome to the world, kids—it’s terrible.
3. MANY SCHOOLS STATEWIDE SAY THEY’LL GET BACK TO IN-PERSON LEARNING THIS FALL
Parents everywhere exhale in grim determination, taking pains not to shriek in abject delight.
4. COLLEGE LOAN FORGIVENESS CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT FROM BIDEN’S BUDGET
Wait a minute—do politicians lie?
5. LOCAL BUSINESSES REPORTEDLY OFFERING BONUSES, HIGHER PAY TO ROUND OUT POSITIONS
Still probably not enough to survive on a single income, but whatevs.
6. IT WAS KIND OF RAINY FOR A COUPLE DAYS
And all our problems still exist somehow.
7. WE WENT TO A MOVIE IN REAL LIFE
Setting aside the guy who took 15 minutes to open a bag of some kind, it was pretty amazing.