1. FORMER WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS HEAD USES SOCIAL MEDIA TO CITE THREATS OF VIOLENCE AS REASON FOR EXIT
Yeah, it’s been a great year for everybody.
2. RICK SANTORUM FIRED BY CNN AFTER DISPARAGING COMMENTS ABOUT INDIGENOUS PEOPLE
USA! USA! USA!
3. LAS CRUCES VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER GANYMEDE GETS STATE BUCKS TO WORK ON ITS GAME XENOTHERIA
Though some SFR staffers are surely rolling their eyes at this news item, at least two of us are PUMPED UP.
4. MODERNA SAYS EVEN 12-YEAR-OLDS CAN GET VACCINE
Probably not a Captain America situation, though...sorry, kids.
5. $300 MILLION CANNABIS RESEARCH FACILITY IN THE WORKS IN GRANTS
That’s roughly what we’ve spent on cannabis in our lifetimes.
6. PRIDE FESTIVITIES REPORTEDLY RETURNING IN 2021
Hard to think of a better way to party after the long, dark year.
7. SFR’S BEST OF SANTA FE VOTING PERIOD ENDS MAY 30
And if you don’t vote you don’t get to complain about how your favorite comptroller didn’t win this year.