1. SALVADOR PEREZ POOL TO REOPEN
Because we all really missed that way-too-comfortable old guy hanging around the locker room nude.
2. SANTA FE HAD RARE TORNADO WARNING
And you were there...and you were there...and you...!
3. STATE DEPARTMENT OF CULTURAL AFFAIRS DENIES SANTA FE BUSINESSMAN’S LAST-DITCH EFFORTS AT SAVING THE GUADALUPE STREET “MULTI-CULTURAL” MURAL
Maybe if he’d had a few million bucks?
4. AMERICANS HOARDING GAS IN PLASTIC BAGS
Don’t hoard gas in plastic bags.
5. NEW MEXICO REPUBLICAN CONVENTION BEGAN IN TEXAS
Writing a joke here would be like putting a hat on a hat.
6. SANTA FE YOUTH, AGRICULTURAL AND ACTIVIST GROUPS UNITE FOR FULL CIRCLE FARM
Yes, ummm, so when will the chile be available for purchase?
7. POLICE HUNT FOR PORCH PACKAGE THIEVES
Truly, they’re the Bonnie and Clyde of our time.