- NASA STUDY SAYS HUMANS DEFINITELY THE CAUSE OF CLIMATE CHANGE Yeah, NASA—duh!
- NEW MEXICO TRUE BRAND REFRESH USES COLONIALIST O’KEEFFE QUOTE It’s never wise to make something to promote stolen land with a white person claiming it belongs to them.
- FIRST LADY JILL BIDEN TO VISIT ALBUQUERQUE, NAVAJO NATION She probably won’t claim “It’s mine.”
- NEW MEXICO REPUBLICAN PARTY TO HOLD STATE CONVENTION IN tEXAS You know why it’s windy in New Mexico, right?
- APRIL 22 IS EARTH DAY Everyone pick up 12 discarded minis on a Santa Fe roadside to make the world a better place.
- SANTA FE PUBLIC SCHOOLS GETS NEW SUPERINTENDENT A promotion from within the ranks, too. Dude might be a hero.
- TELEVISION, FILM PRODUCTIONS GETTING BACK TO NORMAL SCHEDULES IN NEW MEXICO Yes, that was Saved by the Bell’s Mario Lopez on the Plaza shooting what we’re sure will be a quality Christmas movie.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.