- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM SIGNS RECREATIONAL CANNABIS BILL And no one used the term “water pipe” ever again.
- MORE THAN 50% OF NEW MEXICANS HAVE RECEIVED AT LEAST FIRST DOSE OF VACCINE We feel like pointing out that means nearly half still don’t have it. Can the jabbed please be cool while the unjabbed get jabbed?
- NEW HEALTH CONCERNS JOHNSON & JOHNSON VACCINE AS NEW HEALTH CONCERNS COME TO LIGHT If there’s one thing this process needed, it’s more anxiety.
- ALBUQUERQUE SOLAR ENTREPRENEUR BECOMES FIRST NEW MEXICO BILLIONAIRE You should give most of it away, bruh.
- US SEN. BEN RAY LUJÁN INVITES PETE BUTTIGIEG TO SPACEPORT LAUNCH We assume our invite was lost in the mail.
- CITY LAUNCHES BIKE LOAN PROGRAM Goatheads included.
- DOWNTOWN BUILDING THAT HOUSES VITAL SPACES NONPROFIT MIGHT BECOME A HOTEL New city slogan idea—Santa Fe: Where the hotels run wild and longtime residents live under constant fear of being forced out.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.