- SNOW IS DESTROYING THE COUNTRY
“But it’s so pretty and I’m snuggled up in a quilt with some tea,” you’re probably thinking. Just stop it.
- DE VARGAS STATUE, REMOVED FOR SAFETY CONCERNS LAST SUMMER, TURNS UP IN BACKYARD OF PRIVATE RESIDENCE
This is easily one of the most Santa Fe sentences we’ve ever written.
- SANTA FE OPERA CREATES NEW POSITIONS, STILL PLANNING ON
So dust off your silver candelabras, folks—it’s tailgating time soon!
- TRUMP ACQUITTED BY SENATE
And may the last time we mention him in 7 Days be this: Ohhhh, fuck that.
- FORT MARCY RECREATION COMPLEX REOPENS
Do they still have Bust-a-Move, though?
- LOS ALAMOS NATIONAL LAB OPENS OFFICE IN SANTA FE
Only this time they claim to be keeping fewer secrets.
- SUNDAY, FEB. 21 IS WORLD KOMBUCHA DAY
“It’s a healthy drunk,” you can tell people.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.