- MARK RONCHETTI RETURNS TO KRQE AFTER MEDIA-BASHING DURING FAILED RUN FOR US SENATE
Weather forecasts are the original fake news.
- LEGISLATURE CONVENES WITH EMPTY ROUNDHOUSE
The citywide Comcast interruption on the first day of the session could be construed as a bad omen for virtual lawmaking—59 to go…
- BLUE CORN BREWERY TO REBRAND AS HIDDEN MOUNTAIN
But will they make their own ranch dressing?
- LABOR BOARD SAY CITY OF SANTA FE PANDEMIC FURLOUGH WAS UNFAIR PRACTICE
Government workers would see back wages if the city doesn’t fight the ruling. And that’s a big if.
- IMPROPER VACCINE CODE-SHARING ALLOWED SOME PEOPLE TO CUT IN LINE
Because our morals are just so far gone at this point…
- UNCLAIMED POWERBALL $1 MILLION WINNING TICKET WAS PURCHASED IN NM
It’s probably the one that you tossed when you vacuumed out the car.
- WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CANNON-LIKE SOUND THAT WENT OFF THE OTHER NIGHT?
No, seriously. What was that?
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.