- 2020 OSTENSIBLY OVER
We wouldn’t be shocked to get a press release from the universe saying the year had been extended.
- BIDEN SAYS IF GEORGIA GOES BLUE, HE’LL GET THOSE $2,000 CHECKS SENT YOUR WAY ASAP
Meanwhile, we’ll obsessively check online banking for that IRS deposit.
- SPEAKING OF GEORGIA, LEAKED AUDIO FEATURED TRUMP HASSLING THE SoS TO “FIND VOTES”
He wouldn’t be the guy we know and hate without a little extra fraud on the way out.
- WISCONSIN PHARMACIST INTENTIONALLY SPOILS COVID VACCINE
C’mon, bro! We wanna go to the movies!
- NEW YORK TIMES RUNS OPINION PIECE ON REP. DEB HAALAND TITLED “AFTER FIVE CENTURIES, A NATIVE AMERICAN WITH REAL POWER”
News flash, dude who wrote that: Native women—nay, Native people—need not only work within the patriarchal, white supremacist system to be powerful.
- ALSO IN THE NYT, COPY EDITOR PENS APOLOGY FOR CLAIMING SEN. TOM UDALL WORKS FOR UTAH
Good thing we’ve never made a mistake once. Not ever.
- SEEMS PRETTY WARM OUT
Not a complaint, just saying.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.