- TRUMP FILES SUIT AGAINST SOS MAGGIE TOULOUSE OLIVER FOR CREATING AN “UNCONSTITUTIONAL ELECTION” AMONG OTHER CLAIMS
We know this isn’t productive per se, but maybe they should just duke it out in the ring. Our bet’s on Maggie beating his ass.
- PEOPLE [SHOULD BE] COMING TO TERMS WITH NOT SEEING FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS
It’s like all the birthday wishes we ever made came true at once, but we get why others would be bummed.
- VIRGIN GALACTIC FLIGHT ABORTED AFTER ENGINE FAILURE
New Mexico: Where even our rockets are like “Doing the thing sounds like too much work.”
- UP TO 130,000 UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMANTS WILL SEE EXTRA $1,200 IN BENEFITS FROM THE STATE THIS WEEK
That oughta handle some of your rent and…nothing else. Happy Holidays!
- VACCINES START ARRIVING IN NEW MEXICO
We’re hoping when we get the shot it’s like the opening of Crybaby.
- IT’S UNCLEAR WHETHER CITY CLERK YOLANDA VIGIL RETIRED OR WAS FORCED TO RETIRE BY MAYOR ALAN WEBBER
We’d be a little surprised to hear it was forced considering how Webber handles the removal of things.
- SOME KIND OF FIGHT BREAKS OUT IN FRONT OF THE ROUNDHOUSE; NONE CHARGED
With the upcoming legislative session all virtual, we expect cyber bullying to replace capitol scrapping.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.