- NEW MEXICO ARTIST COLLECTIVE CLAIMS CREDIT FOR WORLDWIDE MONOLITH STUNT
Visit their website for extras and ringtones.
- LUJAN GRISHAM NOT GETTING THAT FEDERAL HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES JOB AFTER ALL
Chin up, Howie Morales.
- NEW MEXICO HOSPITALS COULD START RATIONING HEALTHCARE
But, please, by all means—tell us more about how masks are just so hard to wear.
- FOREST FENN TREASURE FINDER REVEALS HIS IDENTITY
Is it time for tribal leaders to pick over what’s left of Fenn’s collection?
- SANTA FE SKI BASIN HAS OPENED AND BUSES TO THE TOP ARE FREE
Enjoy that bus, because nothing else on this day will be free.
- WAL-MART TO GIVE OUT $150 and $300 BONUSES TO PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME WORKERS RESPECTIVELY
That oughta soften the blow of needing to be on welfare!
- TEXAS MAN SAYS HE’S BUMMED OUT MORE SANTA FEANS DIDN’T SAY HI TO HIM WHILE HE WAS HERE ON VACATION IN LETTER TO THE SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN
Spread the word, Texas—we’re super unfriendly here, so you should maybe just stay in Lukenbach or wherever until this whole pandemic subsides. Maybe longer to be safe.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.