- TRUMP MOCKED MERCILESSLY AFTER MAKING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ITTY-BITTY DESK
It’s kind of the only good thing he’s done during his term.
- CITY REPLACES HOLIDAY PLAZA LIGHTING EVENT WITH CRUISE.
We’re all relieved that cruising is officially sanctioned now.
- STATE IMPLEMENTS RED-TO-GREEN PANDEMIC SYSTEM FOR CLOSURES, HEALTH ORDERS, ETC.
Demonstrating again that we can’t do anything in this state without making a cutesy chile reference about it.
- SMALL BUSINESSES NERVOUS ABOUT HOLIDAY SHOPPING INCOME
Please remember that before you choose gifts from the crap no one wants on Amazon.
- INDIAN MARKET, FOLK ART MARKET, OTHERS PHASE TO VIRTUAL STOREFRONTS
And remember this, too!
- AOC PLAYS AMONG US FOR HOURS VIA TWITCH.COM
Seems the opposite of sus.
- ONE MORE MONTH TO GO IN 2020
We know next year likely won’t be arbitrarily easier somehow, but we’re glad this one’s almost over.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.