- HOPEFULLY YOU’RE NOT VISITING ANYONE FOR THANKSGIVING
Be thankful that you have pajamas and a roof over your head, no?
- ALBUQUERQUE NETFLIX STUDIO TO EXPAND
Time you spend scrolling through Netflix saying “What the hell even is all this?” to expand, too.
- SANTA FE KRISPY KREME KLOSES
If only we had local choices better than gas station donuts…
- LONG LINES AT LOCAL GROCERY STORES
Calm down, people. We’re pretty sure you still have a lot of dried beans leftover from last time.
- BIDEN STARTS REVEALING STAFF AND CABINET PICKS
Maybe they could reveal ways they’re gonna keep people from losing their homes and jobs and such.
- NM SPECIAL LEGISLATIVE SESSION TO BE MORE OF A VIRTUAL THING
And all lawmakers must have at least one parent present to make sure they’re doing the work.
- WE MOVED
After roughly one billion years, SFR no longer calls Marcy Street home.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.