- PFIZER INCLUDES NEW MEXICO IN COVID-19 VACCINE PILOT PROGRAM ALONGSIDE THREE OTHER STATES
Because we have a great track record of clandestine science experiments, of course!
- AREA SKIING WON’T KICK OFF AT THANKSGIVING
Instead of shredding the gnar, how about shredding the COVID-19 numbers by staying home?
- TRUMP TWEETS “I WON THE ELECTION!” SEEMS TO BE COMING EVEN MORE UNHINGED
We’d say we’ll look back and laugh, but we’re a little too busy crying.
- MAYOR ALAN WEBBER SAYS COVID-19 IS “OUT OF CONTROL” IN SANTA FE
And as the recent obelisk situation goes to show, he’s an expert on keeping things in control (or not).
- BIG BOX STORES REMAIN OPEN WHILE SMALL BIZ FEELS THE CRUNCH OF STATEWIDE LOCKDOWNS
We double dog dare you to only shop local for the rest of the year.
- SPACEPORT FLIGHT POSTPONED DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
Doing our part to keep COVID-19 on the planet Earth.
- STATE SAYS SCHOOLING MIGHT GO BACK TO REMOTE ONLY
It’s highly likely lots of them will need a rewind of this year’s lessons.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.