- PFIZER INCLUDES NEW MEXICO IN COVID-19 VACCINE PILOT PROGRAM ALONGSIDE THREE OTHER STATES
Because we have a great track record of clandestine science experiments, of course!
- AREA SKIING WON’T KICK OFF AT THANKSGIVING
Instead of shredding the gnar, how about shredding the COVID-19 numbers by staying home?
- TRUMP TWEETS “I WON THE ELECTION!” SEEMS TO BE COMING EVEN MORE UNHINGED
We’d say we’ll look back and laugh, but we’re a little too busy crying.
- MAYOR ALAN WEBBER SAYS COVID-19 IS “OUT OF CONTROL” IN SANTA FE
And as the recent obelisk situation goes to show, he’s an expert on keeping things in control (or not).
- BIG BOX STORES REMAIN OPEN WHILE SMALL BIZ FEELS THE CRUNCH OF STATEWIDE LOCKDOWNS
We double dog dare you to only shop local for the rest of the year.
- SPACEPORT FLIGHT POSTPONED DUE TO PUBLIC HEALTH ORDERS
Doing our part to keep COVID-19 on the planet Earth.
- STATE SAYS SCHOOLING MIGHT GO BACK TO REMOTE ONLY
It’s highly likely lots of them will need a rewind of this year’s lessons.
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.