- AMY CONEY BARRETT SWORN IN TO SUPREME COURT
You know—because everything is the absolute worst.
- IT SNOWED ALL FIERCE
Which we only know about because everyone kindly let us know through their social media accounts. Endlessly. All night. And most of the next day.
- VOTE ON CITY’S CULTURE, HISTORY, ART, RECONCILIATION AND TRUTH COMMISSION POSTPONED
Perhaps to give it time to realize its acronym is perilously close to “SHART.”
- LOCAL RESTAURANTS BEGIN COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING
And no, Beckie, it’s not some new wave of fascism that only you and your survivalist bunker full of guns understand. People are dying.
- ANTI-GRISHAM PROTEST AT ROUNDHOUSE A MOSTLY MASK-FREE AFFAIR
Think these people know what the Darwin Awards are all about?
- US ASSISTANT SECRETARY FOR HEALTH ADM. BRETT GIROIR TELLS REPORTERS HE THINKS WE CAN CONTROL THE PANDEMIC
OK. So do that, maybe? Thanks, bud.
- PLEASE VOTE LIKE PEOPLE’S LIVES DEPEND ON IT
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.