- ACTIVISTS TEAR DOWN PLAZA OBELISK…
Ultimately, you’re looking at a real “I’m Spartacus!” situation here.
- …SO WEBBER CALLS EMERGENCY CITY COUNCIL MEETING, RELEASES STATEMENT SAYING “THAT’S NOT HOW WE DO THINGS IN SANTA FE”
We think if you look at the history of the town, you might see this is exactly how we do things in Santa Fe.
- TRUMP REPORTEDLY NIXES BIZARRE PLAN TO APPEAR IN PUBLIC IN SUPERMAN TEE, THEREBY PROVING RESILIENCE POST-COVID
Some people just have no appreciation for pageantry these days.
- LONG LINES FOR EARLY VOTING
Just do it.
- 12th SANTA FE INDEPENDENT FILM FEST WORKS AROUND PANDEMIC THIS WEEK
Anybody else hearing the dulcet tones of “Talk Dirty to Me” in their heads right now?
- THE DROUGHT DEEPENS
And we mean a shortage of water, not just of hope in hearts.
- WINTER IS PROBABLY GOING TO SUCK
Get your flu shots, wear your damn masks—hunker down—and support restaurants, even if it means eating that burrito while wearing mittens.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.