- THE SANTA FE NEW MEXICAN IS NOW SHAMING OPENLY GAY CANDIDATES FOR PERFORMING SEX WORK IN THE PAST
There’s no Pulitzer for being shitty and sex work is still work.
- BUT LUCKILY, GAY MEN ARE TAKING OVER THE #PROUDBOYS HASHTAG
Looks like it’s back to the #Nazi hashtag for you, Gavin McInnes and friends!
- INDIGENOUS PEOPLES’ DAY FALLS ON OCT. 12
And just because we can’t gather en masse doesn’t mean you can’t donate to Native orgs and causes.
- TRUMP GETS COVID, RECEIVES FREE EXPERIMENTAL HEALTHCARE, PUTS SECRET SERVICE AGENTS IN JEOPARDY WITH WEIRD MOTORCADE, SPREADS IT TO AN EVER-INCREASING NUMBER OF PEOPLE AND ROUNDS OUT LAST WEEK WITH BIZARRE, DICTATORIAL PHOTO OP
To think all we needed to get through COVID-190 was immediate and comprehensive medical care accessible only by helicopter!
- REGAL CINEMAS TO SHUT DOWN ALL US THEATERS
RIP, horribly uncomfortable seats.
- CITY WON’T RENEW HOMELESS SHELTER LEASEE
Because what vulnerable people really need right now is more uncertainty.
- GOV. LUJAN GRISHAM QURANTINES IN SANTA FE AFTER POSSIBLE EXPOSURE TO CORONAVIRUS
There’s almost not any stuff left to happen this year.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.