- TRUMP PAID $750 IN TAXES IN 2016/2017
“We literally could not care less,” say supporters.
- CITY COUNCIL TO SELECT MEMBERS OF NEW POLICING TASK FORCE
Because if there’s one things cops love, it’s oversight.
- APPARENTLY IT’S GONNA BE A PRETTY DRY WINTER
There’s always indoor ultimate frisbee.
- PUBLIC SCHOOLS ENROLLMENT DOWN, JEOPARDIZING BUDGET
The outlook for snow days is also not looking good.
- COVID NUMBERS CREEPING BACK UP
But at least you were rude to those waiters while you had the chance, right?
- MUSEUMS AND CULTURAL SITES STILL REOPENING, THOUGH
Let us mask up, art friends!
- FIRST DEBATE HAPPENED THIS WEEK BUT WE PUBLISH BEFORE IT AIRS
We’ll still bet you $50 Trump is a piece of shit and Biden doesn’t seem to know where he is or what’s happening.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.