- CENSUS DEADLINE LOOMS
Get counted by Sept. 30 or you’ll turn into a pumpkin spiced latte.
- GOVERNOR SAYS YOUTH SPORTS PRACTICE CAN RESUME
You know we can’t sleep til we know who hurled such and such ball through whatever receptacle.
- SFR IS MOVING IN DECEMBER
Hey, man, can we borrow you truck?
- SPANISH CULTURAL HEAD AND MAYOR GET INTO REPORTED FINGER-WAGGING INCIDENT OVER MONUMENTS
You know, like that Plaza obelisk Webber said he’d remove.
- PS5, XBOX PREORDER SNAFUS WHIP GAMING NERDS INTO A TIZZY
It’s not like anyone loves ’em—just let the dorks like what they like, shit!
- SKI SANTA FE SAYS IT’LL OPEN THANKSGIVING DAY
We can’t wait to see all those mask deniers and their bare faces up on the mountain.
- SO LONG, RBG
And thanks for all the fish.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.