- DIVIDED CITY COUNCIL APPROVES MAYOR’S REORG…
Good luck figuring out which department with the word “community” in its title can answer your question.
- …MEANWHILE, THE OBELISK STILL STANDS
But, hey, Santa Fe is used to the whole broken promises thing at this point.
- SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN BACKS BIDEN IN FIRST-EVER PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENT
Meanwhile, Trump makes new investment in rake manufacturer.
- FIESTA MELODRAMA LAUNCHES EPISODIC VIDEO VERSION
Watch it! So far, their jokes are way more funny than ours.
- POLLING INDICATES MOST NEW MEXICANS APPROVE OF THE STATE’S VIRUS RESPONSE
In unreported news: 89% of respondents report they also prefer sweats to real pants.
- REVIEW BOARD THWARTS GEORGE RR MARTIN’S PLANS FOR CASTLE-SHAPED LIBRARY
But the book, George?! Please tell them when the next book will come out.
- SANTA FE COUNTY LAUNCHES MASK CAMPAIGN FEATURING LUCHADORE
We’re pretty sure the message is “Wear a mask or we will bodyslam you.”
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.