- DIVIDED CITY COUNCIL APPROVES MAYOR’S REORG…
Good luck figuring out which department with the word “community” in its title can answer your question.
- …MEANWHILE, THE OBELISK STILL STANDS
But, hey, Santa Fe is used to the whole broken promises thing at this point.
- SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN BACKS BIDEN IN FIRST-EVER PRESIDENTIAL ENDORSEMENT
Meanwhile, Trump makes new investment in rake manufacturer.
- FIESTA MELODRAMA LAUNCHES EPISODIC VIDEO VERSION
Watch it! So far, their jokes are way more funny than ours.
- POLLING INDICATES MOST NEW MEXICANS APPROVE OF THE STATE’S VIRUS RESPONSE
In unreported news: 89% of respondents report they also prefer sweats to real pants.
- REVIEW BOARD THWARTS GEORGE RR MARTIN’S PLANS FOR CASTLE-SHAPED LIBRARY
But the book, George?! Please tell them when the next book will come out.
- SANTA FE COUNTY LAUNCHES MASK CAMPAIGN FEATURING LUCHADORE
We’re pretty sure the message is “Wear a mask or we will bodyslam you.”
Letters to the Editor
Mail letters to PO Box 4910 Santa Fe, NM 87502 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.