- GENDER REVEAL PARTY STARTS CALIFORNIA WILDFIRE
Those parties were already a dumpster fire.
- DID IT SNOW LAST NIGHT?
People were saying it would snow, weirdly, but we’re writing this on Tuesday afternoon so we don’t know if it’s gonna snow yet. What’s the future like, Santa Fe?
- BIDEN RELEASES CAMPAIGN SIGNS IN ANIMAL CROSSING VIDEO GAME
That’s totally what we want rather than healthcare and, like, a living wage. Thanks, Joe!
- TRUMP SUGGESTS PEOPLE TRY VOTING TWICE
A felony a day keeps election integrity away.
- MEOW WOLF WORKERS UNIONIZE
“…..,” says management in response.
- DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSMAN AND SENATE HOPEFUL BEN RAN LUJÁN WON’T DEBATE REPUBLICAN OPPONENT MARK RONCHETTI
He’s smart not to—Ronchetti has dominion over the weather!
- ZOZOBRA BURNS, LIVESTREAMED AND SANS-CROWD
Forget the forest fires; that smoke lingering in the air is comprised of our collective woe.
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.