- LEONARD COHEN ESTATE PRETTY PISSED TRUMP USED “HALLELUJAH” AT RNC, MIGHT SUE
His bullshit in the moonlight overthrew us, that’s for sure.
- CITY TO GET $17.6 MILLION IN CARES ACT BUCKS
Roughly equal to a couple month’s rent for many Santa Feans.
- NEW MEXICANS CAN REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT ONLINE A LITTLE EARLIER THIS YEAR
Does it feel like our current reality was written by people who love The Twilight Zone but didn’t understand its fundamental messaging?
- MUSEUMS CAN REOPEN SOON
Because we’re soooooo sure you’ve been sitting at home thinking “If I don’t see a Gustave Baumann in real life soon, I’m gonna lose it!”
- MAYOR, COUNCILORS SPAR ABOUT REORG
But what about the weeds?! Is anybody sparring about the weeds?
- COLLEGES CONTINUE TO GRAPPLE WITH SAFETY OF COVID
Yet, they’ll sure take your tuition while they’re working it out.
- VALLES CALDERA’S NATIONAL PRESERVE DESIGNATION TURNS 20
And we thought that Baumann thing was exciting!
Help keep local journalism fighting for you. Donate today to Friends of the Reporter.
Support independent journalism by becoming a Friend of the Reporter.
Letters to the Editor
Mail or deliver letters to 132 E Marcy St., Santa Fe, NM, 87501 or email them to editor[at]sfreporter.com. Letters (no more than 200 words) should refer to speciﬁc articles in the Reporter. Letters will be edited for space and clarity.